Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Do all destinations here include bus guide? 2020/3/10 18:01
Hi,
I notice your Kakunodate guide mentioned getting there with Willer Express bus.
May I know whether all the other destinations mentioned in this guide(Japan Forum) include all buses or at least the Willer Express buses to get there?
by Solo60  

Re: Do all destinations here include bus guide? 2020/3/11 02:20
Yes, as far as I know, access by bus is mentioned for all destination where it makes sense. There may be some exceptions. However, the situation with buses has become much more complicated over the past few years. In particular, the number of discount companies has increased a lot, and many of them do not cater well to English speakers (i.e. are difficult to reserve if you do not understand Japanese). As a result, many of these discount buses are not mentioned, but Willer - because it is so easy to use by foreigners - is mentioned whenever available, I believe.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Do all destinations here include bus guide? 2020/3/11 15:27
Thank you Mr Uji,
I am quite worried with Willer Express too as I can't find many international travellers discussed about it anywhere.
I wrote to them before on some enquiries which their website isn't clear but I don't get any reply.
I will ask a few more questions in my WE question thread and hope you can reply.
by Solo60 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread