Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Immunisation 2020/3/11 09:51
Are records kept of Japanese children's immunisation history? If so, where can I obtain a copy?
Who in Japan is authorised to certify that a copy is that of an original document?
Cheers
by couldabeen  

Re: immunisation 2020/3/11 12:22
Looking back (I am Japanese, who attended local schools), if I wanted to get any record of what immunization shots I took, I would only have the gBoshi Techoh (motherfs record-keeping notebook, issued by the city hall to the mother when the kid was born) for the time when I was considered an infant/toddler, then check the MHLWfs website to see from which year to which year certain shots were routinely given at schools, and apply that to the time when I was in school (elementary to junior high schools), and my own recollections, to rely on.
If you finished schools years ago, I doubt that the schools you went to could provide any official documents about it.

by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread