Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cherries blooming 2020/3/24 10:26
Hello,
What are the chances that I will be able to see cherries in full bloom on Thursday 26th of March? Ueno Park, Gyoen, Meguro Rover? It's still be there?
by kosmosky  

Re: Cherries blooming 2020/3/24 13:08
The latest report on Japan Guide (March 23rd) says Ueno Park is still approaching full bloom.

Please check under Japan Guide - Interests - Cherry Blossoms, for more details.
by ebaychucky311 rate this post as useful

Re: Cherries blooming 2020/3/24 22:30
I would say chances are VERY good. I was in Koishikawa Botanical garden on Sunday this week and it was nearly full bloom, but not yet full, full bloom. Since then it has become a bit colder but it shouldn't rain until Thursday, so Thursday this week will probably be perfect.

Enjoy!
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Cherries blooming 2020/3/25 08:00
In my area (western Tokyo) full bloom is still approaching - some trees are around max, but other large groups still have a few more days to go - I'm waiting for a 1/2km stretch along the Tamagawa to come into full bloom. In the central city, should still be many spots worth visiting (although I haven't passed through Nakameguro for a couple of weeks).
Be aware that it has been very windy the last couple of days and that has blown some of the blossom off the trees.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread