Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

For signing a divorce paper is lie 2020/3/26 09:32
i married to my husband japanese in philippines last year , then after that my husband is apply tocity hall in japan our marriage and birth certficate of our baby, then 3months after my husband is getting rikon for me, it is okay only my husband signing our diviorce without consult me? my husband is a lie , he did my own sign our divorce, he did not consult me..
by Sarah jane tsurukawa (guest)  

Re: For signing a divorce paper is lie 2020/3/26 16:45
The Japanese authorities donft investigate claims of forged signatures or signing under deception, the divorce is therefore final. This happens often in Japan especially (sorry for saying in advance) with women from China and Philippines.

You can apply a rikon fujuri moushidesho (non-acceptance of divorce motion)
https://ec3799bf-d62b-4639-acb7-07a5cf84b75d.filesusr.com/ugd/531910_f...

You can hand this in at the cityhall.
You should also find legal advise, because even the government is not checking if a signature is real or not it is still illegal.

The longer you wait the slimmer your changes will be.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: For signing a divorce paper is lie 2020/3/26 16:45
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: For signing a divorce paper is lie 2020/3/26 17:03
You are not the only one, there are plenty of foreign victims out there. You should read this from the Mainichi:

https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20170428/p2a/00m/0na/011000c
by T.K. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: For signing a divorce paper is lie 2020/3/26 18:48
that could happen for all persons, not restricted to foreigners.

1. it is too late to make paperwork about rikon-todoke-fujyuri, —£¥“Í•sŽó—\o, because the paperwork about divorce has done already.
2. you need to go to family court. so, hire a lawyer.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: For signing a divorce paper is lie 2020/3/27 11:58
I heard someone` case. The wife did the false sign of husband. Then the foreigner husband went to court. The wife was fined some money and divorce happened later.
by Guest22 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: For signing a divorce paper is lie 2020/3/27 12:03
Its illegal to do other`s sign. You can hire lawyer. Neither husband or wife can do false sign. It will come to your favor
by Guest22 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: For signing a divorce paper is lie 2020/3/27 12:25
that could happen for all persons, not restricted to foreigners

I agree with you but difference is Japanese people know about this "divorce by agreement", they heard about it from friends, drama on TV, newspapers, family. Japanese people know about this system but foreigners usually never heard about this (including myself few years ago) that is why some of them like OP are in trouble because they are taken by surprise...
by T.K. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread