Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Access Narita bus still running? 2020/4/15 12:33
Hi,

Has anyone taken the 1000 yen Access Narita bus from Ginza or Tokyo Station to Narita airport recently, is the bus still running? We would hop on board from Ginza. I noticed that their website has changed to https://tyo-nrt.com/ and they don't have English version anymore. I wasn't able to find information using Google translator if they are still in service.
by Ken (guest)  

Re: Access Narita bus still running? 2020/4/15 14:58
Ken,probably you are a Japanese person. And always help thousands of new comer of Japan, if not millions.
Why you are Looking English version?
by Tendulkar (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Access Narita bus still running? 2020/4/15 15:20
Use Google Chrome as the browser to automatically translate the web page. I found pretty easily that they're operating on a reduced timetable.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Access Narita bus still running? 2020/4/16 00:50
This is a bit OT but @Tendulkar, there are two different people who go by the username of "Ken or ken" on this forum. I have seen both post extremely helpful answers.

@ken, is more than likely Japanese or at least lives in Japan and is fluent in Japanese.

@Ken, who started this thread, is an English speaker and I am unsure where they live.

I can see how it can be a bit confusing, but in this particular case capitalization is very important for distinguishing them.

I'm sorry @Ken, I can't answer you question.
by rkold rate this post as useful

Re: Access Narita bus still running? 2020/4/16 08:10
The bus is still running, but on a reduced service.
https://tyo-nrt.com/archives/info/2020-04-16%e3%80%80%e8%87%a8%e6%99%8...
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Access Narita bus still running? 2020/4/16 08:17
As a footnote, it looks like they "upgraded" the website and combined the operations of several companies to give greater coverage. They might be working on different languages, but with the current number of non-Japanese speaking people travelling, it wouldn't be a priority.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Access Narita bus still running? 2020/4/16 10:04
Thank you all for your help and sorry for the nickname confusion. I found the reduced timetable. Does anyone know if I can buy the ticket directly from the driver in Ginza or Tokyo Station or do I have to go to some counter to buy it? I was surprised that I couldn't buy the ticket from the driver at Narita anymore like it used to be. We missed one bus because of this delay so I would like to avoid it now... Thanks again.
by Ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread