Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

No address in japan 2020/4/17 07:06
Hello, I'm supposed to land in japan at the end of August for a working holiday visa and I'll stay most of the time with a friend in Tokyo but I plan on traveling everywhere in japan. Should I just register my friend's place on my resident card? What happens if I never get a place to stay and only stays in hostels? Can my friend get consequences if I register his address on my card and make mistakes while I live in Japan? Thank you for answering !!
by Pompelmo (guest)  

Re: No address in japan 2020/4/17 09:29
Do you think, Is it a right decision, that you have no address in Japan.
Hotel cost is more expensive than a room cost.Now it is your choice.
by James (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: No address in japan 2020/4/17 09:34
You friends address would be fine.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: No address in japan 2020/4/17 16:04
An address needs to be legit. So if you mention your friends address should consider that all your information will be going to his address.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: No address in japan 2020/4/17 16:57
I can see no problem with using your friend's address especially if you do intend to stay there. As a Working Holiday Visa holder you are expected to travel around. Whilst I suggest you try not to get into trouble, that would be your problem not your friend's.
by Ric (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread