Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

coe rejected for the doubt on bank money 2020/5/5 03:18
hello everyone. actually i got rejected for 2020 april session because they are saying my deposited money is show off money. i am assuring you that its not show of money.its my fault that i deposited my money in my savings account before sending documents.
so now i am asking you that should i re-apply again ? for this issue should i re-apply ?
pls i am very worried about it. experts are requested to advise.
by Ahsan Habib  

Re: coe rejected for the doubt on bank money 2020/5/5 08:19
Yes money should have been in there before application.

You can try again. But you should wait 6 months. Otherwise the result will likely be the same.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: coe rejected for the doubt on bank money 2020/5/6 03:41
You can reapply whenever you want; however, there should be a significant change in your application. Otherwise, the result would be the same as the first time.

Put money at least 20.000 USD in your bank account and write an explanation letter that in first time you forgot to put it and so forth. (Please note that, the documents that you apply for the Immigration should be FAIR or the result would be the same rejection).

I hope you will get this time your CoE! Good luck!
by John (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: coe rejected for the doubt on bank money 2020/5/6 08:12
Well, if I was looking at it without explanation I'd be asking "where did it come from?" If you genuinely had the money, why didn't you show the source and some history for it.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: coe rejected for the doubt on bank money 2020/5/8 02:51
actually my uncle and grand father took that money for their business purpose from my father. they are told that they have to return this money before my application . they returned my money on time but i deposited that money like 2 lac , 1 lac 1 day after another . that is my mistake, that's why they suspected that the money is borrowed money. that's why i am asking you that should i say this in my explanation?
by Ahsan Habib rate this post as useful

Re: coe rejected for the doubt on bank money 2020/5/8 02:59
during the application , i was in the last semester of my B.sc. engineering, and i just sent my language course certificate.Now i have completed my graduation and also have NAT and JLPT with a good score.these changes should be enough ?
John bro.

Re: coe rejected for the doubt on bank money 2020/5/8 04:05
Of course, it is great that you have JLPT; however, what level (N3 or N1)? The Immigration Bureau does not only concentrate on your language abilities. They are willing to see that you are ABLE to study in Japan without any kind of financial problems (which is a big issue for many students). As I mentioned earlier, show the real money that you have, which should be at least 20.000 USD. Check one more time all of your documents and reapply again. Otherwise, the result can be the same.

I hope that I answered to your questions.

Re: coe rejected for the doubt on bank money 2020/5/8 19:30
Actually i had applied for the language school which only demand is NAT N5 passed. I have now both NAT and JLPT .Now i am continuing N4 level. In previous application i showed 23,619.000 UDS in my account. Can i deposit this time 20000 USD or i have to deposit the amount of money i had showed before.
john bro.

Re: coe rejected for the doubt on bank money 2020/5/9 19:23
I cannot understand what did you mean. Can you explain more briefly? Why they exactly mentioned that your money is show off? Did you showed your money and took back? I hope there should be more details, which you know.

Re: coe rejected for the doubt on bank money 2020/5/10 02:04
actually i deposited those money few days ago before application like before 15 days ago i started to deposit my money in my bank like 2 lac, 1 lac .this was my transaction amount and that was my mistake . like this i deposited in my bank account 1994000 taka which is 23619 USD. that's why they suspected on my money.

Re: coe rejected for the doubt on bank money 2020/5/10 03:09
So what immigrations suspected is true. That money is not yours. To convince them that it's your money, you have to leave it in your account for several months then apply again.

Or just show them your father's account and apply again immediately.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: coe rejected for the doubt on bank money 2020/5/10 03:14
Now, I am drawing the whole picture.

First of all, put the entire amount at once to your bank account. Ask an Official Bank Statement, that you have ....$ and verified by the dean of head of the bank. Its not essential to show when you put your money like you did in previous time.

As I mentioned earlier, they need to be sure that it is fair and that is your money, in order to study without any kind of problems in Japan.

Try one more time if you want. Acceptance is another issue. Anything is possible. Hope my instructions can help. Good luck! Wish you to get your CoE and achieve your future goals!

Kind Regards,

Re: coe rejected for the doubt on bank money 2020/5/10 04:07
thank you very much john bro . God bless you . in next april 2021 session i will re-apply as your direction and i hope i will be successful.
thanks again john bro.

Re: coe rejected for the doubt on bank money 2020/5/10 10:37
I think that almost no visa is issued to enter Japan right now.
many people, including Japanese and foreigners, start to lose their jobs. i.e. too many job seekers.
before the virus spreading, the government tried to introduce many foreigners to work in Japan. but, everything has changed. right now, no demand.
probably, you want to get a student visa to work in Japan. but, it is now not necessary for Japan.
moreover, Japanese language schools are not authorized school, they are private companies. the government does not care about them. actually, language schools has been trouble makers for the government, because that schools (and school students) have been suppliers of illegal foreign workers.
my expectation is that, unfortunately, when the virus problem is not solved soon, many foreigners will lose their resident statuses.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: coe rejected for the doubt on bank money 2020/5/11 21:39
I am sorry, but visa and CoE is two different things. There is a list of countries that are banned to enter Japan. Thatfs why issue of CoE extended from 3 months to 6 months. Which means, if people received their CoE, but due to the Covid-19 could not go to Japan, they are able to go after 5 or 6 months until the CoE will expire.
People still getting their CoE.

Re: coe rejected for the doubt on bank money 2020/5/24 03:01
I have another question to john bro that is, first time, i showed them 23600 USD in my bank account. After my rejected i withdrawed some money from my bank. After that still in my bank balance is more than 20,000 USD. So can i apply with this money or should i show the previous amount of money?
John bro.

Re: coe rejected for the doubt on bank money 2020/5/24 15:10
Depends on how your bank statement reports it.

The real danger is when your bank shows a full withdrawal ,rather than a partial withdrawal on the statement, then a deposit. Depends on who is processing but yeah I would leave the money alone.
by magatsu8 rate this post as useful

Re: coe rejected for the doubt on bank money 2020/5/24 15:52
how did you get such a huge amount of money ?
average annual family income in your country is about 602 USD in 2016.
you need to prove the money history.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread