Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tabelog: one coin Lunch 2020/5/11 06:48
What is Tabelog one coin Lunch?
How much yen i need to become a member?
Can I eat one particular restaurant 30 days in a month by one coin?
by Kate (guest)  

Re: Tabelog: one coin Lunch 2020/5/11 20:50
If you look around, there are cheap places (500 yen or less) for lunch, without the need to join any club or pay anything extra. Specially in areas where there are a lot of office workers there are many such offers.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Tabelog: one coin Lunch 2020/5/12 06:17
Tabelogfs gone coin lunchh system is you sign up as a member, pay 500-yen, you also need to register to pay via one of the mobile phone carriers, then you will receive coupons for discount at participating restaurants from 650-yen or higher priced lunch down to 500-yen plus tax; you get one coupon per restaurant, and one sign-up is valid for 14 days. So you canft do what you suggested...

https://s.tabelog.com/lunch_coupon/guide/
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tabelog: one coin Lunch 2020/5/12 22:26
Can I eat Buffet restaurant For 550 yen included vat by one coin Lunch
Do you think,Buffet restaurant participate in this program?
by Kate (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tabelog: one coin Lunch 2020/5/13 08:54
No. I don't think any buffet restaurant would participate in this program.
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tabelog: one coin Lunch 2020/5/14 20:05
Can you tell me,which restaurant participate in this one coin Lunch

Re: Tabelog: one coin Lunch 2020/5/14 22:08
Have you looked at the link I provided earlier? There are 2,700 participating restaurants across Japan.
But please note that a restaurant might have only one participating menu item.
https://s.tabelog.com/lunch_coupon/guide/
by ........ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tabelog: one coin Lunch 2020/5/15 17:30
Thanks. My Japanese is mada mada desu.
However, I will pay 500 yen to be a member. And my membership is valid for 14 days.Then I again pay 500 yen by japanese mobile number to be a member for 14 Days.in this 14 Days,I will eat one coin Lunch for 550 yen by this program. Do you think above information is correct?

Re: Tabelog: one coin Lunch 2020/5/15 23:45
Did you factor in your calculation that you need to "travel" to these restaurants? I think before paying these 500 yen, have a good look which restaurants in the area where you will be ANYWAY are participating. If there are enough to fill you for 14 days, then okay, go ahead. But if you need to actually take a train/subway/bus... to get to the restaurant, the money you safe will be used on transportation. (Assuming that you are interested in the scheme in order to pay as little as possible for lunch, rather than trying to have as many different lunchs as possible)

As said, there are enough cheap restaurants or take out places around where you can also eat for around 500 Yen without any membership fee.
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tabelog: one coin Lunch 2020/5/18 00:54
LikeBike, Thanks. your help is always appreciated.
I have one important Question. Because I want to hear from German citizen, From German perspective.Which country has affordable public transportation (Japan or Germany).

In Germany ,we can buy whole country rail pass(Either yearly or monthly subscription for yearly 3952 euro€ or monthly 365 euro€
In Japan, 18 kippu =12050 yen for 5 days,maximum 120 days per year.
Now,your comments please.

Re: Tabelog: one coin Lunch 2020/5/27 16:06
Thanks Everyone For your reply.

reply to this thread