Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to contact Kohei Horikoshi 2020/6/11 07:32
I would like to send a character idea to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of My Hero Academia, it is not exactly a fan letter, even though I am a big fan of his. I just would like him to see the character that I have had in mind for such a long time and I am so passionate about. I have tried to look for a way to contact him directly, I have even searched the official website of Shonen Jump (the japanese one) with the purpose of contacting him more directly and easily, but I have not been able to come up with any valuable information
by Marina Balea Legaspi (guest)  

Re: How to contact Kohei Horikoshi 2020/6/12 10:18
Ifm glad there isnft. If there was a way to contact Hori, those crazy Tumblr and Twitter fans would spam him. Most authors don't want to be told what to do or how to improve.

If you have ideas or suggestions you can try to join a show which he is involved.
Hori had a fan contest one year ago and two OCs made it in the manga/show. But, itfs only in Japan.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

reply to this thread