Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ifm Japanese, can I visit California? 2020/6/29 06:25
I have my flight for July 2nd, I got my ESTA!

Everything is clear and my flight is not canceled!

Am I good to go to California (Los Angeles)

? Do I need anything else?

(I am Japanese guy going from Narita Airport to LAX)
by Ifm Japanese can I travel? (guest)  

Re: Ifm Japanese, can I visit California? 2020/6/29 09:04
Just make sure to check with the government website. I had thought that Japan wasn't open to allowing American flights to Japan yet, or perhaps that term is over now. Just make sure everything is good and if so, enjoy your holiday!
by Motti15 rate this post as useful

Re: Ifm Japanese, can I visit California? 2020/6/29 09:26
If you are able to enter the US, you will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days upon arrival.

https://esta-center.com/news/detail/990100.html

Also please check the Japanese government's requirements for "returning" to Japan as well.

Best wishes, and stay safe.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Ifm Japanese, can I visit California? 2020/6/29 09:48
This forum is not about travelling to the US; your question might best be asked on a US travel forum so you get the most accurate answers.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Ifm Japanese, can I visit California? 2020/6/29 12:19
When you return to Japan you will need to quarantine for two weeks. Also, you will need private transportation (no taxis or trains) from the Japanese airport to wherever you will be quarantining in Japan.

This really isn't a good time to go to California. I'd suggest postponing your trip unless you really need to go for some urgent reason.
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

reply to this thread