Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

student visa to spouse visa 2020/7/25 22:15
I am married to a japanese national. I am still in language school with a few months left. Is it possible to convert from 'student' to 'spouse' residential status? If you have any experience on this, please share it will be a big help thanks.
by mememe (guest)  

Re: student visa to spouse visa 2020/7/26 09:59
Yes you can apply for change but the approval depends on your case I mean the documents and your spouse and everything.
by Alanwalker rate this post as useful

Re: student visa to spouse visa 2020/7/27 11:03
There is nothing stopping you from applying for the new visa. I take it you already have your marriage registered with the Japanese government, is that right? You will need to get the necessary documents together to apply at your local immigration office.
http://www.transenzjapan.com/blog/certificate-of-eligibility-spouse-vi...
by Ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: student visa to spouse visa 2020/7/28 07:45
Either of you need to prove that you have enough income to survive. There are conditions in order to get spouse visa.
by Guest C (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: student visa to spouse visa 2020/7/31 21:33
You can apply for student visa to spouse visa but provide marriage certificate they can convert it but i think it will take some time.
by Snigagar rate this post as useful

reply to this thread