Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

EMS Postage Status in Japan 2020/8/4 17:24
I had order something from the Japan with the EMS postage services and the shipment is send to Malaysia

According to the track and trace update, it has been stated that the parcel has been collected from the seller on 14 July 2020 around 1pm that time. And i had check on it everyday for more than 3 weeks plus and the status is still remain the same.

As i had also check on the Japan post official website and it also stated that the shipment might take around 2-3 weeks and it is currently the third week + and the status is still remain the same.

So i just wanted to know that is there any problem happen at the Japan Post office side which makes the postage services delay?

You may refer to the reference for what they mentioned as below:-

Date and time Status of Item Location

Jul 14, 2020 1:09 PM Posted 2728799
by Jason Hong (guest)  

Re: EMS Postage Status in Japan 2020/8/5 08:07
Yes delays. Read the threads below this or loik on JP website.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: EMS Postage Status in Japan 2020/8/5 09:40
Yes, a considerable delay, due to the limited number of flights leaving Japan. (Japan Post is not even accepting air mail – including EMS – parcels depending on the destination countries.) Japan Post does not have its own aircraft fleet (this is different from Fedex or DHL), so they need to rely on regular scheduled flights. That is why.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: EMS Postage Status in Japan 2020/8/5 13:57
Just curious, but why do you keep posting the same question in these forums over and over expecting a new answer? I've seen this same question at least 3 times in a row now. If you really have a concern, contact the person who shipped the product or to call the shipping company to find out where it is.
by Tony (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread