Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can a 16 year old open a bank account? 2020/8/14 18:39
I am a Japanese Citizen, but I don't speak Japanese very well. My mother is sick, so she can't help me. I'm wondering if I can open a bank account by myself. If I can what are the requirements I'll need to open one? And if there's anyway for me to get English Assistance? I'm planning to open an account in Japan Post Bank. Thank you.
by sevenm  

Re: Can a 16 year old open a bank account? 2020/8/16 02:32
Don't worry.First of all,congratulation for your Japanese citizenship. You never visit Japanese post bank,if you visit you already know that it is very easy to open and they are professional and helpful. For my case,I visit with alien registration card and inkan.
by Julia (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can a 16 year old open a bank account? 2020/8/16 10:19
eventually, it is not so simple.
they expect Japanese can understand the language. you need to bring official documents which are necessary for Japanese people.

try it with your Japanese passport, an official copy of Juminhyo, and health insurance card.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread