Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Items stuck on Dispatch 2020/9/2 17:55
Hello, guys

I used web proxy order goods from Japan (by Japan Post)​, and I chose to ship by Airmail, but it is not a Small Package since I ordered a lot of product.

Now the problem is it has been stuck at 'Dispatch​ from​ outward​ office​ of​ exchange'​ since Jul 31 last month, and now status isn't change at all.

New package that I order already arrived in my country. On this package I chose shipping method by Airmail Small Package. It's the same Airmail shipping method, but why shipping duration is different?

Why package that shipped by Airmail (not small package)​ stuck at Dispatch longer than Airmail Small Package?

This is tracking number
CL056858435JP [this is the one that stuck on Diapatch (Airmail Parcel)]​

RM641639797JP [ this is a new package that already arrived (Airmail Small Package)]​

Thank you

by SaronSD (guest)  

Re: Items stuck on Dispatch 2020/9/3 09:13
Why you do not call them
There is a number for information: 0570-943-347
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Items stuck on Dispatch 2020/9/3 10:24
'Dispatch​ from​ outward​ office​ of​ exchange'​
the words mean that your parcel is not in their office. dispatching was already done. it is highly likely that it is not in Japan.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Items stuck on Dispatch 2020/9/3 13:23
The first one has left Japan already (details not tracked thereafter).

I can see that the second one is gregistered and insured,h so the handling might be slightly different (meaning the priority of placing the items into sorting/mailbags at each processing facility and how often they scan the parcel).

by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Items stuck on Dispatch 2020/9/3 13:30
The first one is slow air mail. And may not be tracked in the destination country. JP has a list of services and those countries that don't have tracking.
by h (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Items stuck on Dispatch 2020/9/4 21:05
Do you know how long does the first one take to delivery?
by SaronSD (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread