Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japan: Go to travel 2020/9/10 18:06
Thanks this website for important information.
My hotel cost 1000 yen per night.can I get 35% discount or pay 650 yen can I get 15% in coupon or 150 yen if I book from 1st October
by Max (guest)  

Re: Japan: Go to travel 2020/9/11 04:13
Only if the hotel is registered with the campaign (about 70% are). However, you won't get a coupon, because coupons are issued in multiples of 1000 yen, and 150 yen will be rounded down. In addition, I am assuming that you are a resident of Japan, and that either the restrictions on Tokyo get lifted by October, or you are not a resident of Tokyo or the hotel is not located in Tokyo.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Japan: Go to travel 2020/9/11 11:48
Ask that question to the hotel or booking site, because it depends on the "product" rather than the hotel itself. Also, usually hotels don't charge you cancellation fees until last minutes. (However, package tours do.)
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Japan: Go to travel 2020/9/12 00:08
www.goto.jata-net.or.jp
by Jia (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan: Go to travel 2020/9/12 14:24
Most hotel booking sites will have a "Go to" icon by participating accommodations and the discounted fee will be shown before you finalize your booking. If you already booked a 1000 yen accommodation, and the fee was not discounted then it likely wasn't part of the campaign.
by Rabbityama rate this post as useful

Re: Japan: Go to travel 2020/9/13 13:37
Discount Discount Discount
In my Lifetime I don't see such kind of discount. Our friend tell Japan affordable before coronavirus pandemic because their yearly income million of yen.however in Miyazaki whole prefecture bus pass was 1800 yen for 1 day,now 1000 yen
by Max (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan: Go to travel 2020/10/9 19:17
Go to travel proved this time is golden moment for foreign tourist and residents of Japan travel whole country at affordable price
by Arman (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan: Go to travel 2020/10/15 12:04
@Arman - just returned from a trip. Learned a few things about the programme that are not well publicised. While there was a small saving on the hotel (because they are already heavily discounted), the coupons were next to useless and we had trouble finding somewhere we could use them. Rather than restaurant businesses that I wanted to support, they were finally accepted at a combini.
Did I save any money? Yes, about 6,000 yen from the Go-To promotion, or about 10% of the overall trip cost (flights, hotel, food, activities, parking, car, tolls), and overall it was a pretty low cost trip.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Japan: Go to travel 2020/10/23 00:57
Your comments are always helpful
by Max (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread