Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Looking for a hip-hop dance instructor/studio 2020/9/18 16:08
I just moved to Japan and currently looking for a hip hop dance instructor that speaks English in the Yamaguchi or Hiroshima area. Ifm in my mid 20fs and no experience in dancing at all but very interested in learning. Any recommendations are very much appreciated.
by Chea Ya (guest)  

Re: Looking for a hip-hop dance instructor/studio 2020/10/10 01:19
Hi I'm Gina

I'm half Japanese half American and have lived in Hiroshima for most of my life.

I've been dancing for 10 years and have participated in several projects performing in dance crews and have taken auditions throughout my high school and college years. I am currently 24 yrs old

I live in Hiroshima-shi nakaku

If ur still interested I currently teach for a kpop school and I have a weekly class in a local studio

If ur interested in specific hip hop lessons I could teach one on one. Let me know if ur still up for learning. Give me a reply to my email. I also have insta: maik_jin.1 so send me a dm if that works
by Gina (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread