Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Haneda to Narita Transfer 2020/11/1 13:30
I have a flight from connecting flight from Manila to Haneda and then Narita to Vancouver. I will have a 4h30m timeframe for me to get from Haneda Airport to Narita Airport. What is the best way to go about this? Will I be needing a transit visa for this? I've heard people being issued a Shore Pass. Thank you all in advance.
by Amiel (guest)  

Re: Haneda to Narita Transfer 2020/11/1 16:13
There is a shuttle bus between Haneda and Narita. Four and half hours should be OK. Do not know about the changes due to the virus.
by Bob (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda to Narita Transfer 2020/11/1 16:23
Train or bus.

Not possible with current covid restrictions if traveling soonish.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda to Narita Transfer 2020/11/1 16:32
Current Covid-19 situation

" Travelers who are not entering Japan and transferring directly to a third country by transit, are not required to submit any documents and undergo inspections.
However, the following cases require entry into Japan. Please be informed that foreign nationals arriving from prohibited countries will not be allowed to enter Japan.

Transferring between Tokyo International Airport (Haneda Airport) and Narita International Airport

Travelers with a connecting flight out of Narita International Airport the following day "

https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/topics/notice200501/#anchor003
by CDY (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda to Narita Transfer 2020/11/1 17:37
You can take the Metro (Access Express, 90 min, about 1800 yen) all the way if I recall correctly. I wouldnLt risk getting stuck in traffic in a bus.
by sullon rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda to Narita Transfer 2020/11/1 19:19
If you intend to travel during the current time you wonet be allowed to use public transport.
by Lisa (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda to Narita Transfer 2020/11/2 06:31
You will need to rebook your flight without transferring through Japan, or with a flight that arrives and departs at the same airport.

Under current Covid-19 restrictions, travellers from the Philippines are NOT allowed into Japan. (as you can see from the link shared above by a PP). Obviously no one knows when these rules will change, but assuming that our flight is pretty soon (let's say next 2 months), I would make an educated guess (based on the trajectory of Japanese travel restrictions since the outbreak of the pandemic, that it will NOT change before your departure.

As Haneda - Narita requires to enter into Japan, you will not be allowed. Realistically you will be turned away already at check-in in Manila. So I think you should contact the company where you bought the ticket to see what alternatives they offer.

This is the rule:

Travelers connecting to an international flight:
Travelers who are not entering Japan and transferring directly to a third country by transit, are not required to submit any documents and undergo inspections.
However, the following cases require entry into Japan. Please be informed that foreign nationals arriving from prohibited countries will not be allowed to enter Japan.

Transferring between Tokyo International Airport (Haneda Airport) and Narita International Airport
Travelers with a connecting flight out of Narita International Airport the following day

by LikeBike rate this post as useful

reply to this thread