Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

I don't know where my EMS parcel is now 2020/11/6 15:57
10/23/2020 06:20 Dispatch from outward office of exchange TOKYO INT TOKYO

I bought something from Japan and used EMS to send it out to Malaysia, and above is the last update that I gotten from tracking. Later I went and check and realized that Malaysia does not accept EMS anymore since 30th Oct so I went and email the seller and Pos Malaysia. The reply that I got from the seller is that my parcel has already been sent out from Japan but Pos Malaysia replied me that my parcel not yet arrive at Malaysia yet... So I would just like to ask for suggestion for is there anything that I can do to know where my parcel is.... Thank you
by SomeoneWhoJustWantToGetTheirParcel (guest)  

Re: I don't know where my EMS parcel is now 2020/11/7 13:38
gDispatch from outward office of exchangeh means it has left the airport in Japan (gTokyo International Airporth). So if it has not reached Malaysia yet, and if Malaysia stopped accepting EMS (coming into Malaysia or leaving Malaysia, though??), it could be sitting in crates with other postal items at a port in Malaysia, and not accepted into Malaysian postal service.
I see other posts by people asking about postal/EMS parcels, particularly to Malaysiac I donft know what is happening either. Best wishes that parcels find their ways to their destinations soon.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: I don't know where my EMS parcel is now 2020/11/7 16:10
Pretty sure Malaysia was on the covid postal delay list.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: I don't know where my EMS parcel is now 2020/11/7 16:19

Re: I don't know where my EMS parcel is now 2020/11/8 18:12
I'm in the same situation, I have a parcel that has been 'dispatched from outward office of exchange' since Oct 21. After sending an inquiry to Pos Malaysia, they said that it hasn't reached them so it looks like it's just a waiting game now unfortunately.

From my extensive googling I did find this:

https://www.placesandfoods.com/2020/11/temporary-suspension-of-ems-and...

Which looks like it's Malaysia not accepting any international parcels, like user AK said above. Hope this comment lets you know you're not alone at least!
by J (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: I don't know where my EMS parcel is now 2020/11/8 19:37
Thank you J,

So it looks like POS Malaysia is not processing arriving parcels due to pandemic concern, AND Japan Post is not accepting any parcels sent to Malaysia.

https://www.pos.com.my/journal/temporary-closure-of-integrated-parcel-...
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: I don't know where my EMS parcel is now 2021/1/31 15:03
I have checked both Japan and Malaysia. Malaysia is accepting incoming from Japan. But my EMS still not updating since 16 Jan 2021 and the last status is dispatched outward. If it is lost, which party to check? EMS or Pos Malaysia?
by Jon (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: I don't know where my EMS parcel is now 2021/2/1 11:00
Most location have a one to two month delivery time for EMS. Still little planes in the sky.

If you want quicker, use DHL next time.

reply to this thread