Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese moving to Japan 2020/11/8 07:33
I need help moving to Japan Ifm Japanese

When I will turn to 18 I want to move to Japan and Ifm Japanese the internet is full of foreigner like getting an alien card etc, and I want a guide for the Japanese, what procedure do i do first? And Ifm Japanese and Ifm trying to how do I get an apartment and bank account and job without a degree (the job I want is convenience store) because I donft want to go college when I have the money somebody please help me I need an expert
by Japanforme  

Re: Japanese moving to Japan 2020/11/8 15:16
As a Japanese you just go to Japan and start living there.
To open a bank account you go to a bank, fill in the forms and get it.
To find an apartment you go to a real estate agent and look for a place you want to rent (but be prepared to pay upfront about 5 months worth of rent for rent, thank you money, agent fee, deposit).
To find a job in a convenience store, you can look in some of the newspapers that are available for free in the metro which list a lot of different jobs. And apply using Japanese CV ( templates available in most stationary shops)

I somehow suspect that you donft speak/write Japanese (otherwise why would you ask in an English language forum). So that might be a bit of an issue as in a convenience store your u need to understand customers and speak.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese moving to Japan 2020/11/9 07:29
You are Japanese (presumably holding a Japanese passport), so you come to Japan and live/work as the pp mentioned.
As an 18yo you are still a minor and that will restrict some things you can do - getting somewhere to live/executing a contract might be a barrier/problem. How much do you know about living in Japan?
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese moving to Japan 2020/11/9 16:48
Well, you don't "just" start living here. You go to your local city hall to get your papers done, and they will give you a leaflet that explains what you need to do.

"Experts" are available at the Japanese Embassy of the area you currently live in.
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread