Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Awaiting for COE 2021/1/12 17:16
Hello.
I applied skilled labor visa on September 2020.
But still today I didn't not get any information from immigration.
I want to know how long time they took to process for COE?
by Shrestha Narayan (guest)  

Re: Awaiting for COE 2021/1/13 06:59
Not waiting long enough. If you failed to find any info using google. The process can be 3-6 months. And assume a little longer due to this little thing called covid.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Awaiting for COE 2021/1/13 15:33
Hello
Sir, so it means ,There is no problem to get COE.
by Shrestha Narayan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Awaiting for COE 2021/1/13 17:03
My Coe took 5 months when there wasn't Covid, I didn't hear from them until it was complete. It's not unusual to see cases take as long as yours with no updates from immigration for several months.

No one here can tell you whether or not there is a problem with your application. Immigration will contact you if there is. But if you are concerned you can contact them. But it is normal to not hear from them for several months
by Shelly (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Awaiting for COE 2021/1/14 10:54
Please note that currently Japan is not allowing non-Japanese nationals from entering Japan, both short-term business travelers and those with longer-term business-related visa. They had an exemption for nationals from 11 countries, but that is now suspended under the Emergency Declaration.
I am just saying this to say that the government will not be in a hurry to approve any new CoE.

Apologies if I am mistaken, but from your name I am guessing you might be from Nepal, possibly a chef? Currently businesses, restaurant businesses in particular, in Japan are suffering badly, so I hope that your sponsoring company is doing well. Also Nepal is not among the 11 countries, so you might get the CoE and the visa, but it might take some time until you can actually enter Japan.
(This is as of Jan. 13, 2021)
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Awaiting for COE 2021/1/15 01:20
Thank you all to give me their best ideas.

I worked as chef in japan since 2007.
I back on my own country 2018 . Last time I worked regularly 6 years in same company and now they want me to come back their company. So I applied for same designation in same company. Immigration asked some paper for processing coe and company send them already.
But now a days immigration office not asking anything and hold coe.
What to do? Shall I give up or wait for some time again??
Please give me best ideas........

Re: Awaiting for COE 2021/1/20 19:05
Finally COE has been cancelled.
Oh God.

Re: Awaiting for COE 2021/1/20 23:30
Do you mean you got rejected?
I'm sorry if that is the case.

It might be due to the current situation and any unnecessary Coe will probably not be approved.
by Shelly (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread