Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Pop up gazebo 2021/2/16 19:31
What would you call a temporary pop up gazebo in japan?

See link to pic for details


by Lee H (guest)  

Re: Pop up gazebo 2021/2/17 09:12
ワンタッチテント (“one-touch tent” – meaning single-operation tent) yielded photos like the one you posted. ワンタッチタープテント (“one-touch taupe tent” also), though the structure is a bit different.
“One touch tent” could also mean camping tent that you can set up easily, so if you need to give a description, you might want to add that it is for outdoor event. Are you trying to search for one to purchase in Japan??
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread