Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

About Shiga Kogen ski resort 2021/2/16 22:02
Hello, I am going to go to Shiga Kogen ski resort that includes more than 18 ski areas. My question is which ski Area should I go to buy lift tickets and rentals then I can ski all ski areas. So lift ticket is 5600 yen and how about rental fees?. And Can you recommend the cheapest way to go to Shiga Kogen resort from Tokyo or Saitama. Thank You In Advance
by David (guest)  

Re: About Shiga Kogen ski resort 2021/2/24 04:20
This is in Nagano prefecture
You can buy season pass for 77000 yen
by Robin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: About Shiga Kogen ski resort 2021/2/24 09:14
I've been to Shiga Kogen. I went last February. I've no idea the cheapest way to get there, you'd have to see if there are only buses running in Japanese out of Tokyo directly there or bus it to Nagano and then take the bus from there. We used a JR Pass and went to Nagano and then took a bus. I'm pretty sure we went to Yakebitaiyama, we just went to a children's area. We were the only family there on a week day. We passed a lot of people skiing and it looked like there were no real lines and lots of great hills. We didn't rent equipment.

It looks like it is around 4200 yen: https://www.snowmonkeyresorts.com/2017/10/shiga-kogen-ski-and-snowboar...

Nagano to me, has a lot of affordable accommodations. I've stayed at the Dormy and the Metropolitan. The Dormy has a rooftop public bath, but the room was nicer and larger at the Metropolitan and oddly cheaper.

Good luck!
by rkold rate this post as useful

reply to this thread