Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ex wife ask for jyuuminhyou? 2021/2/24 07:11
My husband 's ex wife ask for his jyuuminhyou , it is safe to give it to her? Can she use it to cause trouble for us indirectly?
by Eve Mei (guest)  

Re: Ex wife ask for jyuuminhyou? 2021/2/24 10:28
I would ask what she needs it for.

gJyuuminhyouh only includes information about your husbandfs current household, meaning himself and you (and any other family members in the household, if any), and does not contain information about former family relationship, meaning it is not relevant to her. So if I were in your shoes, I would not give it to her without a good reason.
It contains information about your husband (which she probably knows) AND about you too, which she doesnft have to know about, like your former address, the date you moved in, your birth date, etc.

There is privacy consideration why city halls gives out gjyuuminhyouh only to the family members in the household.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Ex wife ask for jyuuminhyou? 2021/2/24 11:22
I would personally NOT give it to her.

There is no legit reason that I can think of why she would need to obtain it herself.

If there is something going on where an organisation is dealing with something between your husband and his ex wife, then they should be in direct contact with him and he should obtain and provide directly, there's no need for her to see it, and she's definitely not entitled.

It's an official governmental document so do not hand it over, you wouldn't do that with your residence card.

I would ask your husband to check who needs to see it and to contact that organisation directly if he is aware of what's going on. If his ex wife is doing something legimately than surely he would know about it already? If it is a legit issue, I would tell him to only show it to the authority in question and not to hand it over to his ex wife, as your data is included on it and you have a right to object to that.
In other words, just be careful, ask your husband what is going on, and if he doesn't know then there's a red flag there! She has no authority to take either your or your husband's data
by Shelly (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread