Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can I sponsor my girlfriend to japan? 2021/2/27 19:11
Hello! I have a working visa here in Japan, and would like to sponsor my girlfriend from the Philippines to come here via gvisit a friendh visa. (Is that may best option?) Would that even be possible because shefs not really a gfriendh? Also should I state that on the invitation letter? Ifm really not sure if they will believe us because wefre both girls. And my only option is to sponsor her because shefs still a student. :( Please give me some advices. Thank youuu so much!
by ellahhh  

Re: Can I sponsor my girlfriend to japan? 2021/2/28 05:29
During normal times you could sponsor your friend's tourist visa. But right now (and for many months to come), tourist visas are not being issued due to the coronavirus. I don't believe there are any other options.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Can I sponsor my girlfriend to japan? 2021/2/28 14:04
Yes, about that I am willing to wait etil itfs safe to travel. Ifm just worried if they will believe us that Ifm really in a relationship with her if I state it on the invitation letter. Should I tell them or just say wefre just friends? Ifm sorry I am really worried. Anyway, thank you for your reply!
by ellahhh rate this post as useful

Re: Can I sponsor my girlfriend to japan? 2021/3/1 05:59
15 day temp visitor visa most likely yes. All other visa most likely no.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can I sponsor my girlfriend to japan? 2021/3/4 17:00
There are times that you can do this with a tourist visa but it will be hard to do. You will have to apply for a speciic amount of time. There are some aspects that we fail to see given the fact the current situation surrounding COVID and stuff. I do know that there are some other kinds of VISAs that will get rejected if it's not the usual temporary visit VISA. There are a lot of people who will try and appeal this but given the gravity of the situation that we are in, there are a lot of problems that you will encounter but you do you because you might miss your girlfriend to the point that you are willing to do everything in your power lol.
by Utagawa rate this post as useful

reply to this thread