Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Recommendations about places of my interests 2021/3/29 19:25
Hi guys! So, I have a scheduled flight in Japan in just a few weeks. And I am wondering if you have recommendations about places of my interests? First, I am so into games! I have been a fan of marvel ultimate https://mua3.jp/game/best-xmen-heroes/ for a while and I hope to know which cities have cheaper prices of marvel merchandise? Second, I have recently found myself interested in japanese urban legends. Do you guys have any stories or suggested places where I could learn more about them? The recent story that chills me was about Hachishakusama, a manipulative demon and children-eating ghost.
by Utagawa  

Re: Recommendations about places of my interests 2021/3/30 13:48
Nakano Broadway for all things pop culture. Inner west Tokyo. This website has a little info on it.
by h (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Recommendations about places of my interests 2021/4/1 10:58
X-Men is part of Marvel, as you are aware, but Marvel is not a Japanese company. You might find something you are interested in, but Japan is not the best country to be searching.
by Ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Recommendations about places of my interests 2021/4/1 15:21
Heaps of selection in Mandarake, Book off store etc. Just a look online shows 1000s of availavle Marvel and X-Men item. Being non Japanese has nothing to do with it.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Recommendations about places of my interests 2021/4/24 23:56
「マーベル・スタジオ/ヒーローたちの世界へ」大丸東京店 11階催事場
緊急事態宣言の発出を受け、開催を中止しているかも知れませんが、ネットでグッズを見ることが可能です。
1番安い商品で440円でした。
by mm021 rate this post as useful

Re: Recommendations about places of my interests 2021/4/24 23:57
Marvel Studios to the World of Heroes" Daimaru, Tokyo Store 11th floor

It may have been an emergency declaration and has been canceled, but it is possible to see the goods online.

It was 440 yen for the cheapest product.
by mm021 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread