Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Haneda-to-Narita Airport TA-Q-BIN Service 2021/4/5 08:00
Hi,

Does anyone know for certain if SAME DAY or NEXT DAY luggage transfers are available via Yamato TA-Q-BIN (or similar airport terminal based provider) between Haneda and Narita airports?

I have a flight arriving one evening into HND and a flight departing the next morning from NRT (less than 24 hours layover time). I will have 2-3 large bags that I prefer not to manhandle between the airports if possible. I know that Airport-Hotel transfers are possible but need to know if same-day or next-day transfers can be done between airports in less than 24 hours.

Thank you in advance.
by NinjaFlyer  

Re: Haneda-to-Narita Airport TA-Q-BIN Service 2021/4/5 09:45
It sounds like it's about 12 hours, not "less than 24". Yamato has pickup hours for their packages and I'm sure you arrive too late for a pickup. I think you better take them with you on the bus. They fit on the underneath luggage bay of the limousine bus.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda-to-Narita Airport TA-Q-BIN Service 2021/4/5 10:49
Yamato airport-to-airport service usually asks for 2-day pick-up in advance, so I guess the safest way is for you to take the limousine bus and take the luggage with you.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda-to-Narita Airport TA-Q-BIN Service 2021/4/5 10:50
Sorry, it didnft come out right.
For delivery to an airport (from home in Japan), they ask that they get to pick up the luggage two days in advance of your departure time, just to be sure. So I doubt if they have same-day for airport-to-airport service. Thatfs what I wanted to say.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda-to-Narita Airport TA-Q-BIN Service 2021/4/5 10:58
LoL seems like nobody understands what gfor certainh means... Sorry you have to deal with responses that read like Amazon Q&A responses (read some for serious laughs). I donft know for sure about this specific scenario probably best to call them (they answer in English and Japanese). Also note service counter closures at Haneda https://www.kuronekoyamato.co.jp/ytc/en/info/info_210218.html
by Brian (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda-to-Narita Airport TA-Q-BIN Service 2021/4/5 11:16
Listen to Brian, the expert. He doesn't know for sure either.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda-to-Narita Airport TA-Q-BIN Service 2021/4/27 05:07
Your options from least to most convenient:

1) Take the train. I seem to remember there are direct trains, but my memory of it is a bit fuzzy.
2) Take the Airport Limousine Bus, a direct bus between the airports. They stop very near the terminal entrances.
3) Rent a car
4) Take a taxi

Renting a car might be cheaper, and might feel more convenient than taking a taxi, but a taxi is able to pick you up and drop you off at the terminal entrance. A rental car must be dropped of at a location usually outside the airport, after which a shuttle bus will bring you to the terminal entrance. However you can choose to "short term" park nearer to the entrance, take your luggage to check-in, and then drop off the car.

Sending your luggage to the next airport by a delivery company (even a Japanese one) is going to be tricky at best. Would you really want to risk them being late, or being unable to figure out where to pick up your arriving luggage? I wouldn't want to bear those thoughts, to be perfectly honest.
by thany rate this post as useful

reply to this thread