Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Will I get accepted into ICU? 2021/4/9 04:49
Hello,
I applied to ICU as a regular student for September entry on the second application period. I am very anxious and nervous since my parents would be upset if i donft get in. I am half nigerian and Japanese and I have lived in Japan for most of my life in international school and I am currently in an american high school. My GPA is 3.8 and I did not submit my SAT score and took the essay and interview exam. My personal essay was about what living in japan was like as a biracial and how it helped me find my identity. The interview went pretty well in my opinion and I think I have left a good impression. I have been in high honors for four years in high school and in national honor society. I am in charge of diversity club and I have helped the school with the promotion of black history month. I played track and basketball. I also won a art poster contest.

If someone who have been accepted in the past or is applying can give me your insight on if ifm most likely going to be rejected or not, I would really appreciate it. ( so that i can be prepared lol)

Stats of accepted students from ICU will be very appreciated <3
by pinknoodles  

Re: Will I get accepted into ICU? 2021/11/11 18:53
Any updates? I'm interested too
by Torriwane rate this post as useful

Re: Will I get accepted into ICU? 2022/3/22 16:18
Any updates?

Re: Will I get accepted into ICU? 2022/3/27 04:17
Any updates?

reply to this thread