Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Package returned to Japan 2021/4/11 17:15
hello all! hope you are well.

i sent a package to vietnam back in february and it got to the country fine, however for some reason it's being sent back to japan (i don't exactly remember what all i put in there but it was mainly clothes and shoes). my problem is that i am no longer there and the address i put is just the general area of the airbnb i stayed at.

i can't call japan post because i'm abroad and i can't find an email where i can write to them.

i'm wanting to see if it can be sent to the states once it returns to japan.

what can i do in this situation?

please and thank you so much :)
by jordyn (guest)  

Re: Package returned to Japan 2021/4/12 11:16
So you sent the parcel to your home in Vietnam, while you were in Japan, and it is being sent back to Japan, c/o the ggeneral areah of your Airbnb??

If you have the tracking number, you might be able to call Japan Post to ask to re-direct to someone else you might know in Japan (they will want to check that you are the sender, just for proper ID purpose).
If the address was in Tokyo/greater Tokyo area, I believe Kawasaki Higashi post office is the one that handles all international postal items.
They have internet inquiry form, but this seems to be in Japanese only.

I donft know if they can further send it to the States, because obviously the shipping cost issue will be there.

by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread