Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Waiting list Osaka Uni or Waseda SILS 2021 2021/4/20 10:01
Hi!
I am on the waiting list for Osaka University HUS program 2021. I wanted to know what are the chances that I might possibility receive an offer. One of my classmates applied too and that person got in! Will it lowers my chance of getting in? My worry is that we are in a small school and OU may not consider accepting two people from the same class.

I am also waitlisted for Waseda SILS without being asked for an interview. The Uni didn't provide me with any details so if anyone knows how many are usually accepted, please let me know.

Just a side note but my IB predicted grades are very good and I also have pretty good extracurriculars with several leadership positions. Many are surprised that I was waitlisted but I think it may all have to do with the corona virus, keeping international school kids to apply to Japanese universities. So if anyone just wanna talk about the situation of uni admission in Japan, it will be very very helpful!
by Hon (guest)  

reply to this thread