Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

National Tax Certificate 2021/5/20 17:38
I was inquiring the documents needed for PR. I understood all except the national tax certificate (国税に係る証明書). Would you mind to share if obtained it for your case or have an idea to get it. I think city office can't produce it.
by Gue (guest)  

Re: National Tax Certificate 2021/5/20 22:20
I believe your city hall should be able to produce it for you. It is either 納税証明書 (certificate that you've paid the taxes)、課税証明書 (certificate stating your income and amount of the tax that was levied on you) or 非課税証明書 (certificate stating your income was rather low that there was no income tax levied on you).

They might not have it "yet" for the past year (2020), because it takes a while for them to sort out all the tax papers filed for your income last year; and of course if you've moved sometime between last year and now, they cannot provide it for you (you need to inquire with the city hall for your previous address).
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread