Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

No response for business COE application 2021/6/30 22:25
Hey
Itfs been 5 months since my lawyer applied for my business manager visa ... they did ask for some extra document a month later but itfs been 5 months exactly since the application and Ifvent heard any news from Tokyo immigration since ... damn worried is there anyone in same situation plz do reply
by Syed (guest)  

Re: No response for business COE application 2021/6/30 22:47
You can always follow up with the authorities to make sure your application hasn't got lost somewhere, but unfortunately the answer is that every application is dealt with on a case by case basis, it takes as long as it takes, they'll contact you when it has been accepted, or denied, or if they need anything else from you.
by LIZ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: No response for business COE application 2021/7/1 07:32
You used a lawyer to lodge the application, get them to follow-up with Immigration.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: No response for business COE application 2021/7/1 08:21
Mine took 5 months with no reply but it was a while ago.
It was totally fine they were just busy. We asked our immigration lawyer to chase it up as it had gone way past the usual time frame that immigration says on their website (which is up to 3 months)
After we chased them they completed it within the week!
by Shelly (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: No response for business COE application 2021/7/1 10:49
Well thatfs a relief to hear that your case got approved after 5 months in just in this turbo that whatfs gonna happen even though I can not travel immediately coz of vivid but Atleast Ifll make plans if I know for sure that my case got approved ... do you mind answering which type of COE did you apply ?
by Mike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: No response for business COE application 2021/7/1 14:37
Hi Mike

No not at all :) I applied for a CoE for spouse of a Japanese national visa. Also it was at the Nagoya immigration office

I literally heard nothing for 5 months and I was worried the whole time.
After my lawyer chasing it up we were told everything was fine and I got the CoE about a week later.

You have been waiting long enough so you are ok to give them a little nudge for an update through your immigration lawyer
by Shelly (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: No response for business COE application 2021/7/1 14:45
Thanks Shelly ..
My visa is business manager visa normally it does take more than routine time because of extra documents checking but still itfs been a very long wait .. my lawyer isnft that responsive even though Ifve been pushing him I did call immigration directly and theyfve told me to wait a month ago but still no news I hope this whole waiting thing ends with a good news soon ... thanks for your positive replyfs stay blessed
by Mike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: No response for business COE application 2021/7/2 13:28
Well, as you should know the business manager visa is one of the hardest to obtain so they will be looking carefully at all of the material you submitted. Three months is the "guideline", but it is just that. Shame you don't have a good immigration lawyer - after all, you are the one paying them to work on your behalf.
When mine (CoE/residence status) was done some years ago they might not have been too busy as it was approved quite quickly, but my application was pretty straight-forward and lots of supporting documents/experience for an established operation.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread