Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

My online order was returned to sender 2021/7/21 17:49
Hello, my online order was resent to sender. I donft know what to do . Ifve tried to communicate with the online store and itfs impossible. Also English contact number for Japan Post is out of service. Does anybody know what can I do ?
by Martin H. (guest)  

Re: My online order was returned to sender 2021/7/21 19:07
Where are you located, where did you buy from, and what was the method of the shipment? Also (you donft have to give details but) what kind of merchandise was it, like electronics, books, clothing, etc.? Some items cannot be sent via Japan Post.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: My online order was returned to sender 2021/7/23 14:35
@Martin H

Your description is too vague, and more details are needed. The online store should have a contact form or email address. Do they have one and have you tried e-mailing them? How did you find out that it was "resent to sender"?

Because of the Olympics, the help desks and customer service desks of many Japanese companies are closed until Monday (7/26/2001). Especially any foreign language services. It might be possible for you to call again at that time and get a response.

It might be the best option for you to arrange with the online store to ship the item to you in a different way. The issue with that, is you may need to find out what "return to sender" really means. Did the online store actually get back the package or that it never actually shipped and was refused.
by Rejo rate this post as useful

Re: My online order was returned to sender 2021/9/14 03:25
Unfortunately, I also could not order the desired product, since it can not be delivered to me for some reason.
by Anderson I Yvonne (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread