Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is it easy to get a 6 months student visa? 2021/7/26 21:36
I am planning on going to a Japanese language school in the future for 6 months. Is there any reason my coe/visa would get rejected if all of the documents are alright? I heard they might reject you depending on your nationality. My country is a member of the European Union, not that rich but not the poorest ether. Am I overthinking this?
by DanielChris  

Re: Is it easy to get a 6 months student Visa? 2021/7/27 12:10
Many reasons foe rejections. If you have the requirements. Then should be no issues.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is it easy to get a 6 months student Visa? 2021/7/27 15:29
You are overthinking it. Apply and if you are rejected then you can decide the appropriate action. Generally speaking if you are legitimately coming to study, have the means to support yourself, have a good record (or no record) with Japanese immigration, and are not wanted by Interpol you should be okay.
by LIZ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is it easy to get a 6 months student visa? 2021/7/27 23:39
@DanielChris

A lot depends on the language school you are applying to, and if you have the money. Various language schools can help you get the student visa. They are highly experienced at it, so the odds are good, if you are accepted and meet their other requirements. Also, if there are any problems with your application or something about your past record, they will often spot that and let you know.
by Rejo rate this post as useful

reply to this thread