Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

ALT Direct and Dispatch differences 2021/8/26 13:35
Hey guys, so i am working at a highschool in Japan and the direct hire alt here is a total ass, i mean he is rude, loud, obnoxious, cruel (to kids) and bossy.
Recently, he infact touched one of the female students hair, i saw it and reported it, so actually hes in hot water now about it, the vice principal is working at having him removed in 2022.
The question i have though about this obnoxious man is this.
I was a dispatch ALT in a school and i had a list of responsibilities, you know the usual tasks; marking work, lesson plans (depends on school), making material or assisting the material and so forth - outside of classes.
So what is the differences between Direct Hire ALT and Dispatch Hire ALT, in terms of responsibilities and work?

I ask this because, he goes on about the BOE always, in a deluded sense of self-superiority. So i wonder, is there any differences between the work me and him are actually do?

Thanks alot guys,
Give me strenght to work alongside this... troublemaker..

Dave
by dave (guest)  

reply to this thread