Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

car storage 2021/8/29 05:45
I'll be out of the country for 2 to 6 months and want an indoor location to store my car. I live near Fuji Five Lakes, but any storage location between Mishima and Narita could work out (including Yokohama, Tokyo, etc). Not sure what Japanese terms I should use to search for something like this. Anybody know of a specific service provider or what I should search for?
by el forestero  

Re: car storage 2021/8/30 11:20
Ask your local mechanic that services your car. Old garages in rural locations normally have heaps of space.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: car storage 2021/8/30 13:34
Narita Airport has several parking services that accept long-term parking for very reasonable rates. The following I have been using many times, and they list prices for up to 2 months. Not sure whether they accept longer stays:
http://www.tsukasa-gp.com/price.html

There are many similar services around Narita because there is a lot of space (for parking cars) available in rural Narita.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: car storage 2021/8/30 15:11
Thanks for the replies, all!
by el forestero rate this post as useful

reply to this thread