Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

My boss pay my tax without my consent 2021/10/21 06:29
Can I ask if possible that the sachou of the company get all my salary and pay May tax without consent ?

Here itfs is. I didnft pay May tax for almost 3 years. Because I have allergies thatfs why I donft have a stable work. But now I currently working as a caregiver, and I want to stop the work because the other Japanese treated me not good. And my time card she ask me not to time out everytime I work in the night for now I pay my tax every month. Little by a little. But this sachou she get all my salary and pay my tax without my consent she even get all my documents or papers to pay all the other tax.
by Cherry Dayaganon (guest)  

Re: My boss pay my tax without my consent 2021/10/21 09:55
Yes, it is common practice for Japanese companies to withhold tax and social insurance premiums from their employees' salaries and pay them directly.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: My boss pay my tax without my consent 2021/10/21 10:16
I guess it's not your employer but is the local government that distrained your money. It happens if you don't pay taxes for months without any agreement about paying with the government.
by Tai (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: My boss pay my tax without my consent 2021/10/22 11:06
I didnft pay May tax for almost 3 years. Because I have allergies thatfs why I donft have a stable work.

If your income is too low, you don't have to pay tax. (Technically speaking, you usually do have to pay tax, but you can get it all back.)

this sachou she get all my salary and pay my tax without my consent she even get all my documents or papers to pay all the other tax.

If you have enough income, you have to pay tax. Either you pay it, or someone else pays it for you. Your shachou is paying your tax for you.

my time card she ask me not to time out everytime I work in the night

I don't understand what you mean. Are you saying that you are working for no income?

It looks like you are mixing up three different things. There are also free labor consultation service available in foreign languages. Which prefecture do you work or live in?
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread