Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Page 1 of 3: Posts 1 - 20 of 54

1 2 3
next

Naturalization in 2020 2021/12/9 14:25
Hi guys, I have applied and submitted all of the documents for the Naturalization in Dec 2020 from a not-crowded prefecture. I had an interview in March 2021 and I am waiting for the results still !?
Any similar case? approved or waiting for the result? please kindly share your story if you are interested!
I was heard that if your documents are complete and your life situation hasn't changed, the result may come around 6 to 10 months after the interview?
Could you please share your story with others if you are waiting/approved or gone through this process in the past?
Thank you
by Guest25  

Re: Naturalization in 2020 2021/12/10 16:26
@Guest 25,
what is your current status in japan? are u business man or doing Job? Result will come soon, good luck.
Main reason of delay could be cause of Covid19.
by mssheraz rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2020 2021/12/10 16:56
@mssheraz, Thank you for your reply. I am a regular employee (正社員)in a big Japanese company. I heard that for private business owners the naturalization process could be longer because of more documents and therefore more verification but I guess my documentation regarding my work and income is fine and straightforward.
Did you apply for Naturalization? Do you have any experience regarding this? Do you know any friends or someone who has gone through this process?
As you said I have to wait and nothing more can be done but some insight is welcome.
Regards

by Guest25 rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2020 2021/12/11 09:53
@guest25,
Yes I had my interview on mid November 2021, now patiently waiting for the result, I am private business owner, most of my friends are business owners, most of them said they got their 帰化 result within one year after submit their documents.
by mssheraz rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2020 2021/12/20 15:01
@mssheraz, Thank you for your reply.
And thank you for the information sharing. I hope it goes well for all applicants.
let's wait and see!

Re: Naturalization in 2020 2022/2/4 00:38
Hey! Any update on your end? I am waiting for my interview right now.
by Guest40 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2020 2022/2/5 09:55
When did you submit your documents and in which prefecture, I heard result come within 6 to 12 months.
by guest85 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2020 2022/2/5 15:47
@Guest25
Are you still waiting for your result, or you have already got your result?
by waiting guest1 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2020 2022/2/5 16:07
I am still waiting for the result. Currently, 5th of February, 1 year and 2 months has passed from document submission (11 months from interview).
There wasn't any contact from homukyoku.
How about you guys?

Re: Naturalization in 2020 2022/2/5 20:21
@guest 25
Hope result will come soon as positive, good luck,
I am also waiting,
by Waiting guest 1 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2020 2022/5/11 13:11
@Guest25
Hi guest25 have you got your result for your Naruralization application?if yes how long its takes?

what the current waiting time until result is given ?

Any help will highly be appreciated.
by waitingguest1 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2020 2022/5/19 16:33
@waitingguest1 (guest)
I haven't received the results yet. It is 18 month waiting after submitting the application.
Also there was not any call for document modification, additional submission.
It seems despite complete set of documentation, there is no answer yet.
I have to add that we applied as a family. maybe for couple it takes more time.
It is my guess but I do not know the real reason!
How about you?
When did you apply?
Single or family?
Are you still waiting?
regards

Re: Naturalization in 2020 2022/5/19 19:35
@guest25
It's almost 1 year since application submittion, and I have been contacted several times to provide additional documents and modification, but still waiting for final result. reason of delay of result might be cause of COVID-19 I guess. Been checking kanpou very often. but results are very very slow.
let me know if any update in your side.
Good luck.
by Waitingguest1 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2020 2022/5/31 12:44
Hi Guys,
I got notification from Homequok(ministry of legal affaris in japan), about my naturalization application, inform me to cancel my current nationality, Officer clearly told me its not approved yet, My question is if i cancel my current nationality prior to approval, will i not be stateless person? how should i go about it?
your answers will highly be appreciated.
by Hollywooddreams1 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2020 2022/5/31 15:36
@ Hollywooddreams1
I strongly believe that is a good news.
A friend of mine went through the same process, got the same request and canceled his nationality and submitted the certificate and one month later he got the final approval notification of his Japanese nationality.
I think your naturalization application is already approved and at the moment you cancel your nationality you are a Japanese.
Can I ask how long the process took for you to receive this call?
Best of luck.

Re: Naturalization in 2020 2022/5/31 22:35
@guest25,
Got call exactly on 364thday after submission, so exactly one year. best of luck you too as well, how long since your submission and interview?
by americandreams1 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2020 2022/6/14 00:43
Hi guys, just submitted everything in April.
I see a lot of people getting result around a year later, does anyone know if in case of disapproval the results are still 1 year later?
by Waitingguest56 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2020 2022/6/15 12:32
@Waitingguest56
As per my my experience, Its case by case for the result by given, Normal processing time is one year, but if you have bad history, like crime where court was conducted, traffic violation, taxation fraud etc. results can take up to three years until results are given. good luck
by Sasaki1 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Naturalization in 2020 2022/6/15 13:18
@ Waitingguest56
I have heard that dIsapproval result can take similar time. Under 10% of applicants will be disapproved.
Beside that, mostly legal affairs officers accept documents from applicants who have high chances of approval.
And waiting time can me more than 1 year up to 2 or 3 years. It is case by case. I believe it depends on many things, your nationality, life situation and …
I am waiting for more than 18 months. In my case there is no traffic violation, working as a regular employee in a big company more than 4 years and I have a Phd. Taxes and pension are paid also.
I believe your nationality has an important role.
Anyway, good luck!

Re: Naturalization in 2020 2022/6/15 17:00
@Sasaki1
Thank you for the reply!
by Waitingguest56 (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 1 of 3: Posts 1 - 20 of 54

1 2 3
next

reply to this thread