Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Is a kodo senmon student allowed dependents? 2021/12/13 05:12
From what I have read, students at vocational schools (senmonshi diplomas) are not allowed to apply for dependent visa. Is that also the case for 4 year advanced diplomas (kodo senmonshi)? Thank you.
by arara (guest)  

reply to this thread