Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Applying Permanent visa 2022/1/16 22:18
Hi every one ,
Need an information regarding permanent visa -i am currently on spouse visa and staying in japan from 6 and half years-i apply permanent 3 times but immigration rejected my application-i pay all taxes and also pay shakai houken from last 6 years—my wife has a permanent visa and i have an elder son who is 4 years old have permanent visa—but me and my younger daughter has a 3 years visa—my wife is a house wife because she take care of my younger daughter—last time when i apply immigration reject my application and told me that my sailry is not enough ——last time i apply alone and got rejected now i want that me and my daughter will apply together-my daughter is suffering from down syndrome and we bring her to hospital and houken center and special kids school she need more time and i am not able to bring her to schools as its far my wife donft have driving license —-its really hard for us because we are not stable mean not permanent — we are plaining to purchase home here in japan—and also want to start business in japan but for that i need to become permanent resident that bank approve my loans—-for my daughter good future we want to do hard work and give her secure future which we arenft able to do——what you people suggest what should i do?is it the best reason that immigration will grant our permanent applicatons need advise please
by Richard (guest)  

Re: Applying Permanent visa! 2022/1/17 10:22
you already have the answer by yourself.
"income is not enough."
if you can show the evidence that you have higher incomes than the previous time, you have more chance.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Applying Permanent visa! 2022/1/17 12:20
For gPermanent Residenth status, the immigration authorities seem to have an income criteria for gself sufficiencyh - so the more dependents you have, the higher the income requirement will be.
Based on the information youfve provided here, that is the only issue I can see.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Applying Permanent visa 2022/1/17 20:56
Thank you for your reply—-i work daily and every day i do an over time of 3 hours-i think more then that is not possible for me or for any normal person-my last year sailry is up i think but 2021 sailry will be issued in june 2022— and i am financial stable i am paying every single thing taxes shakai houken—-if i am not stable then there will be remaining taxes on me and i will not pay shakai houken etc etc——-
by Richard (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Applying Permanent visa 2022/1/17 23:01
i am financial stable i am paying every single thing taxes shakai houken

Just paying social insurance taxes is not enough to say that you are financially fine. Paying them is something that everybody is expected to do, even students and those who have law income do. How about looking for a better job? Is that difficult or unrealistic for you?
by wishugoodluck (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Applying Permanent visa 2022/1/18 10:15
My friend thank you for your reply,
What you mean by better job ?are you living in Mars?you know the condition better if you live in Japan work is disturbed because or Corona-well if you have any better option then let me know—i have 2 step daughters the elder one works but in 2020 she shift to other home and live there so its inpossible that i can attach her sailry to mine one because the address is changed in late 2020–from 2020 dec my 2nd step daughter start working who kaze will come this year june—-well i am also getting 30+ maan a month some time less then 30 maan but due to corona or no work in company but mostly my sailry touch 30+ maan if u have any other plain or work let me know i will apply -as i say before i am intersted to start business but till when i am not permnanet i canft take that step you understand what i mean to say

Re: Applying Permanent visa 2022/1/18 12:59
Financial stable means : my step daughter works from 2016 she is with us till november 2020— she changed her address in november 2020—affcourse she help us and give her mother amount for financial support——-i do mistake that previous applies i didnot attach her documents because i donft know that——and now from december 2020 my 2nd step daughter who has same address and live with us are working full time thats why i am saying here that i am stable——so if i can attach the documents of sailry of ist step daughter till when she live with us is it ok ??? Because she has same sailry like me nd for 2021 sailry and tax papers will come this year june ??? Did you get my point

Re: Applying Permanent visa 2022/1/18 17:06
A man who needs financial support but plans to start business which is impossible to set up without loan... Well, that is what people generally say "not stable". At least it is so for Japan immigration and you are already told so by them.
by Saturn man (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Applying Permanent visa 2022/1/19 08:52
Saturman, thanks for your reply

A man who need financial support canft start business i think you are right but i have a question from you things changed right—did you check my bank accounts that its empty no right—-i advise you that donft mak fun affcourse if i have some thing in my hand thats the purpose i am looking to start a business but if you know the rule of business which is every business take some time for establish——-lol i have investors so forget about it and immigration told me because last time i apply i attach only my sailry papers nit my kids who are living with me that was the mistake which i do thats the reason immigration told me that my sailry is not aufficent according to my family membera because i was told by some one donft attach your kid sailry document s——-if i attach there documents the sailres touch more then 6 million a year lolzzz😝😝😝😝

Re: Applying Permanent visa 2022/1/19 09:02
Sorry i have spell mistake like sufficent——-etc etc forgive me please

reply to this thread