Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Visa extension with late insurance payment 2022/2/6 06:22
I'm a student and will be extending my visa to continue my study this spring. I have several late payments for my national insurance payments, but the payments will all be paid by the time I apply for the extension next April. Will these late payments affect my visa extension acceptance?
by John (guest)  

Re: Visa extension with late insurance payment 2022/2/6 13:31
It seems that visa extension can't be accepted for late payment.
https://www.city.yokohama.lg.jp/faq/kukyoku/kenko/hoken-nenkin/2021101...
by Tai (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Visa extension with late insurance payment 2022/2/6 14:16
It would be better to pay them off as soon as possible, because it can take a bit of time until the record gets updated as gpaid.h If the payment slips are far beyond the original due dates, you might just want to head out to the city hallfs health insurance section to pay them off.

But unless you have been so late with payments as to receive the second reminder with red-color font, or start receiving phone calls, it should be OK. (It shows you wefve been there, doesnft it.)
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Visa extension with late insurance payment 2022/2/10 19:56
If you have completed all the payment at least one month before the extension of your visa, then I guess there should not be any problems. During the pandemic, they do not so strictly look at what is paid by the deadline, they just look whether you paid it or not. Some students just fail to pay even one time (1000 yen approximately), so in this case they will consider as you are not payable or avoid paying any taxes to the government . But, if you pay constantly every month or complete all payments before one month (they need time to register that you have paid) then it should be okay.
by John (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread