Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Going back to Japan after deportation. 2005/6/19 12:31
I was deported from Japan for overstaying my spouse visa after a divorce 2 and a half years ago. Now I have remarried anoter Japanese. I was told I couldn't go back to Japan for 5 years, but now that I've remarried is it possible to go back sooner?
by Timmy  

Embassy 2005/6/19 15:04
You better check this with the Japanese embassy.
by Kappa rate this post as useful

re enter after being deported 2008/9/18 10:34
In fact you can, now that you're married you can get a new special permission, of course, your wife must do a lot of stuff, cos she is the Japanese one, but according to what i know, your steps will be easier...
by Infector rate this post as useful

where you come frome 2008/9/18 18:03
first, it depend where country you from....i am sorry but it reality
by hisao ogawa rate this post as useful

reply to this thread