Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Warning from police while driving a car 2022/2/15 14:23
Hi Every one ☝️ Yesterday i was driving a car my wife and kid who is 3 years now are sitting on the back seats—i was waiting on a street light while its red suddenly some one come on the side window of a car and knock window to open it when i open it it was police they say to me go on side so i go on that side where police want me to stop—they give me warning that my kid was not sitting on baby seat i explain that just see there is baby seat in back seat but he was crying thats why my wife get the kid any ways the police man told me that they will not give me fine but cut the one point—i am worried because i submitted my permanent visa application is there any problem because of this
by Jacob (guest)  

Re: Warning from police while driving a car 2022/2/15 17:51
No problem as only warning.

But leave baby 'in' baby seat next time.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Warning from police while driving a car 2022/2/15 18:34
No, you were only given a warning and not a fine. Even if you'd been ticketed, this would not have affected your application for permanent residence. Rest easy but remember to keep the little one safely in his child seat while driving.
by Saru Bob rate this post as useful

Re: Warning from police while driving a car 2022/2/15 19:34
We put him in his seat but its just a bad luck the kid was crying alot thats why my wife pick him up—and on the same time police saw that and stop me but i disucss with police that i study here while iwas taking my license and say to police that just see there is a seat But what should i do if kid will cry alot affcourse you should pick the kid for a while but they mention that just stop the car while kid is crying
by Jacob (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Warning from police while driving a car 2022/2/16 07:03
While I do not live in Japan, I do have a kid and have had a kid crying in the car. Yes, generally, it is recommended you find somewhere safe to pull over the car and see why your child is crying. I also use to give my child a pacifier in the car when they were under 1.

Though your child sounds older if they are 3 and unfortunately, sometimes 3 year olds just get cranky. They want food or are sick of sitting or are bored or have to go to the bathroom. Sometimes they just have to sit in their car seat. 3 years old is in age when often they can communicate their need to you in words long before they get to the crying stage. Perhaps learn to break up your trips more depending on how long you had been driving?
by rkold rate this post as useful

Re: Warning from police while driving a car 2022/2/16 10:17
when they found it, was your car moving or not moving ?
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Warning from police while driving a car 2022/2/16 17:00
Immigration may contact you to submit the driving record history, but it should be fine, as they just gave you warning. Be careful next time, be honest with your case worker.
by Guest80 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Warning from police while driving a car 2022/2/17 21:14
I am not sure about this 'just warning once' case, it seems to be ok, but feel 'repeating it' will be not ok.
by mamoru (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread