Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Appeal my denied CoE application? 2022/3/1 05:10
My family lives in Japan and I applied at a school in Nagoya and during the interview, they asked me if I had applied for a CoE before, I said no. The reason for denial is that the immigration said that I applied for a CoE before but I didnft declare it. When I asked my mother about it, she said that indeed she applied for a long term visa for me when I was 17 years old. I was not aware of this at all. Can I submit an appeal with an affidavit from my mother stating that she did not inform me about her previous application on my behalf? What can I do? There is literally nothing wrong with my sponsor/ other documents of my application itfs just this little thing undeclared. I think itfs not much of an issue if I submit an appeal. Has anybody gone through an appeal process before? Please guide me on what I need to do. I canft wait another year for a student visa.
by bk (guest)  

Re: Appeal my denied CoE application? 2022/3/1 15:36
You can definitely appeal it and try to reapply for CoE again. If you can prove that you are eligible to get a CoE, then there should be no reason that they would not give it to you.

Since your mother has already applied before (as you mentioned 2017), you can reapply after 6 months to get Certificate of Eligibility again.

by John (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Appeal my denied CoE application? 2022/3/1 20:36
hi john, this is bk. can i apply for a temporary visit relative visa even if i recently got my coe for student visa rejected?
by theoria rate this post as useful

Re: Appeal my denied CoE application? 2022/3/1 20:37
At this moment and until further notice the boarders arenft open for temporary visitors.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Appeal my denied CoE application? 2022/3/1 21:22
You can apply for the temporary visa and I believe you can get it, unless you did not do any bad things that will prevent to get a visa again. However, the boarders for the temporary visitors are closed.
by John (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Appeal my denied CoE application? 2022/3/2 10:22
"The reason for denial is that the immigration said that I applied for a CoE before but I didnft declare it."

in any reasons, an applicant is the only person who can apply the COE.
when your mother applied for COE for long term visa, you were an applicant.
so, either one told a lie to immigration.
the mother made a fake signature of you or you made a signature and you forgot it.
because you take the latter case, your mother is a liar for immigration matter. it means it may affect her next renewal or may affect to become a guarantor for immigration matter.

do you want to confess that your mother is guilty to make a fake application?

don't play a stupid game to immigration.
it is a simple trick. they know the fact that the mother did it without your permission. do you want to prove her guilty even though you are her child ?

what you can do is that you apologize your fake application (student COE) and confess that it is YOUR mistake.
they are testing your humanity and honesty.
I don't think you can pass it.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread