Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shoryudo Bus Pass Reservations 2022/3/17 13:14
Hello, all - another question regarding the Shoryudo Pass.

Current plan is to be in Kanazawa and environs end of March, beginning of April. Was planning to get the 3-day version covering Kanazawa, Takayama, Shirakawago et al. However, I just realized that if you have the pass you cannot make seat reservations online or even by phone - only at the ticket counters (please correct me if Ifm wrong). My concern is this - how likely are those buses on the popular routes - Kanazawa-Shirakawago, Kanazawa-Takayama - likely to be full by the time Ifm in the area and able to visit the counter? In order for them to make sense as day trips I really need the first bus out of Kanazawa in the morning and the last bus back.

If those buses (which seemingly require a reservation) are likely to be full, it seems like Ifd have no option but to forego the pass and book reservations further in advance. Unless theyfre unlikely to fill up midweek, or therefs a workaround Ifm not aware of? Thanks in advance for your assistance.
by Deeg67  

reply to this thread