Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nagoya University G30 Interview 2022/4/6 10:57
I recently received an Interview invite for the schools chemistry major and I was wondering if someone who had already gone through the interview process could give some insight into what the interview was like. Ifm curious what kind of questions they asked you related to your major and what sorts of math questions or other questions were asked. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
by sirjudealot  

Re: Nagoya University G30 Interview 2022/4/6 21:39
I did the interview almost 5 years ago for the Physics major. Although I failed it, the interview was pretty much straightforward. Maybe they changed it but here's how it went for me from what I remember:

- There was a panel of few professors (5 people were in that call I think)
- They asked me to do some derivations of a function. To make a plot and show them the minimum
- They asked me a physics questions about how forces interact in an example situation
- They asked me questions about myself and why I'm interested in Physics as a major and some general knowledge questions related to what I said (Example: I said I'm interested in astronomy so they asked me the name of the closest star to our solar system)

I hope this was helpful in some way.
by Lou (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread