Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Update for COE by call not yet by mail 2022/4/25 04:30
My employer applied for Coe during pandemic.

When checked a week ago since the borders have open about my Coe status from Immigration they stated the result (kekka) has been finalized and ready to be sent.

My employer didn't not yet received the results through mail.

Is there a delay or how long will it take?. This is from Tokyo immigration

Process took more than 8 months. I believe it should be because of pandemic.

by Mur Shi (guest)  

Re: Update for COE by call not yet by mail 2022/4/25 08:16
Either it got lost or the result was in the mail awaiting delivery. Either way, your employer got an answer. I fail to see the issue.
by h (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Update for COE by call not yet by mail 2022/4/25 14:56
If the mail is lost. What could be the process to take results again?

If it is in awaiting delivery should my employer contact the immigration again regarding it?
by Mur Shi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Update for COE by call not yet by mail 2022/4/26 01:18
If it has only been a week since immigration said they were going to (implying they had not yet) send it out then you should give it a little more time.

If you are desperate to know now then your best course of action would be to contact immigration, but personally I would wait a little longer. Less than a week is too short a time to determine that it has been lost in the mail and will never arrive.
by LIZ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Update for COE by call not yet by mail 2022/4/28 01:30
Thanks a lot for the answer LIZ,

My employer called the immigration today and he asked again. The reply from the immigration was that result will arrive soon.

I assume their finalization process is still going. They didn't specifically give any answer. They said that the result will arrive soon.

Does this mean their finalization process of result (kekka) is still going or how long should I wait?
by Mur Shi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Update for COE by call not yet by mail 2022/7/6 02:13
Hi Mur Shi!

Any update with your COE? have you received it already?

Ifm also waiting for my coe to arrive until now and the immigration said the exact same thing.
by Guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Update for COE by call not yet by mail 2022/7/16 12:04
Well, they have already sent it to your company, and the only thing that you could do is just ot wait until the company gets through email. After getting the CoE, I believe your company will get in touch with you and will tell your results. By the way, its almost 2 months, have you already got any news from your company? I really hope that you got a positive results!

Kind Regards
by John (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread