Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

do i still have chance? 2022/7/13 09:23
I am studying in a japanese language school in japan. I live here with my parents so My visa is not student visa . its long term visa . The thing is that our language school told us to study for 2years. but i have not been attending classes for 6 , 7 months. Now that i’m soon going to graduate will it affect my chance of going to vocational school? Now its only 4-5 months left. If I go now will my attendance increase and not affect the cahnce of going to vocational school?
by sechya (guest)  

Re: do i still have chance? 2022/7/13 15:48
Each vocational school would have their criteria for accepting an applicant - bad attendance shows how serious (or not) you are about studying, so it might affect your chance of getting into a vocational school, given all other conditions are equal with other applicants, for example. But rather than attendance, what would matter more is your language ability to follow their course, I suppose. So… wouldn’t it help you if you attended classes and studied the language more?
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread