Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How do I go to japan without anything 2022/7/14 00:53
Hello, I'm Belgium, I'm 18 and I wanted to know how is it possible to have the required visa to go to japan without anything(no degree,no experience, and 5000 euros), I looked online differents possibilities to get a visa but none of them seemed to be possible for me to get.

Can anyone help me please
Thank you
by Spiderclown (guest)  

Re: How do I go to japan without anything 2022/7/14 15:09
Do you want to visit Japan or live in Japan?

At the moment - it's difficult to visit Japan as a tourist unless you are a part of a group tour or have a guide. That's pretty expensive at the moment and your 5000 Euro won't last that long.

If you want to live in Japan - that's another story. Attending a Japanese language school would probably be your best bet - but I'm not sure how far 5000 Euros will get you.

This forum often gets people around your age or slightly younger stating "I MUST MOVE TO JAPAN BECAUSE REASONS". Japan does allow migration - but there normally needs to be a reason for you to live in Japan. That's normally for family, education or work.

For work - in general you need qualifications OR skills with experience that is needed in Japan. Others may know better than me - but an 18 year old probably does not have the years of experience needed to get a work visa.

Being able to communicate in Japanese through reading, writing and talking will be needed for most jobs.
by mfedley rate this post as useful

Re: How do I go to japan without anything 2022/7/16 13:18
I am not sure what your purpose is, but sightseeing, studying or working, whatever, I think you had better work and save money in own country at first since some amount of money is needed for everybody regardless purpose.

If someone tell you "you can travel Japan without money teaching locals English parttime" "we arrange a language school which offers study&work program" "we arrange an intern job for non-degree holders" something like that, please ignore them. There are many teenagers who lost money and waste time, having believed them and gone to Japan.
by guest A (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread