Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

blank answers on my visa application 2022/9/4 14:55
Hello, recently I mailed my application for a student visa to the japanese consulate.
I left two questions blank however, the Passport issuer authority and location. I wanted to ask the post office clerk this to make sure I answered it accurately. however, through a series of other questions about mailing it properly, it slipped my mind and I forgot and left them blank.
I tried to get the package intercepted, but USPS says its ineligible. I called the visa hotline, and they said call my consulate directly and ask them about what can be done.

I sent my COE, valid passport, and everything on the checklist, but, im worried this error will cause me a rejection and I cannot resubmit for another 6 months.

does anyone have any experience with this, or ideas of what I can do? Maybe I am just worrying too much.
I have heard that for small errors, the consulate may just call or email you but, im still worried about being unable to resubmit for 6 months if that is not the case.
by JJA26  

Re: blank answers on my visa application 2022/9/4 18:48
If I were you, I'd call the consulate (wherever you sent the documents to), and explain what happened, and ask what you can do.
Since you've already received a CoE, and the "errors" are simple mistakes, i would not worry too much about it. Best wishes.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread