Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narai Station, luggage storage 2022/9/18 13:21
Does Narai Station have any sort of luggage storage (e.g., coin locker or other)?
I looked at the photos posted on google map, and none of the interior photo show coin lockers.

I did find one photo of a sign that reads "luggage storage service, 300 yen per bag per day",
https://goo.gl/maps/SfKcgU5G2HPUoSyZ6
, but I'm not sure if that is even taken at Narai Station (the sign is attached to a steel beam, but the station looks to be made of wood), or if the status is current.

One old post mentioned that the station is unmanned. So, how can there be a luggage storage service if it is unmanned?
by ITO (guest)  

Re: Narai Station, luggage storage 2022/9/18 14:53
Indeed, the station has no lockers, but the tourist information office inside the station offers storage at 300 yen per item, regardless of size. Opening hours: 9-16
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Narai Station, luggage storage 2022/9/18 16:53
I spoke with the tourist office a few days ago & was told you can store at the station for 300\.
However, I appreciate details provided by Uji as I couldnft communicate with the gentleman properly.

Another alternative is Shiojiri Station (east exit), 300\ too as per Shiojiri tourist office.

@ITO, would you mind returning here & let us know how you got on?

by aa (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread